Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hair style question-should I ?

okay i have long curly, smooth, shiny hair and i asked a question bout it previously and several people sed that curls that are pretty and behaved are sexy and hot BUT i hav to know should i perm. straighten my hair? it would be a BIG change and my hair would never go back the way it was before if i grew it out it would be a different curl. any suggestions. help!! has anyone half black and half white tried it. hows your hair??? anyone answer please!



Hair style question-should I ?

no please dont do anything. long curly hair is the prettiest thing ever on a girl's head!!!!! but you should like, do a chocolate brown with lowlights. that would be very pretty. hope i helped!



Hair style question-should I ?

I wish I only had these types of issues in my life.



Hair style question-should I ?

u shouldn't do anything permenatly unless ur positive bout it. if u want to do something different with ur hair use a flat iron or try somehting different.



i have curly hair bout 5 inches below my shoulder's. i straighten my hair alot and i think it look's better. when i straighten my hair i get a bunch of compliments. sometimes i like my hair curly but if u did something permenant u would never have ur natural hair. that's why i juat flat iron. i don't want my hair straight 4ever. sometimes i prefer my naturally curly hair.



Hair style question-should I ?

I am just one out of the many oppinions, but i dont think that you should perm your hair. First of all perming your hair ruins it and second, you said that it would never go back to he way it was before. If you like your hair right now then dont perm it becuz you dont know what the results will be after your perm grows out.



Hair style question-should I ?

There is a product available to professionals called Anti Curl that is perfect for your hairtype. It doesn't get it stick srt8, but makes it easier to srtaighten with a blow dryer. It also will not wreck your hair. BUT, you will lose most of your curl, so if you don't straighten it, it will have a wimpy wave. It is permanent, and you will have to grow it out if you want the curls back.



Hair style question-should I ?

Instead of damaging your hair, try scrunching it! If you do already, well you can purchase a straightener. You see, instead of perming (where chemicals will DAMAGE your hair!), a straightener allows your hair to be straight for at least a day.



Also, why listen to what other people think is hot or sexy? Create your own look! you can do that wild look that will tell people you are not afraid to get dirty.



Don't die your hair either! You will just except that god blessed you with silky smooth hair. Personally, I would give a leg to have hair like yours!



Hope I could help!



Hair style question-should I ?

wow ur so lucky to have that type of hair, dont relax it, since its shiny black add a littel color to it i thing light brown higlight will do..;)

No comments:

Post a Comment