Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ok, i am 11 and I need hair help! Help!!?

Ok, well tomorrow I am wearing light blue jeans, green shirt sleeve (nice tee) and no sweatshirt. Today I wore my hair in a ponytail so i really dont want to wear my hair like that again... I need simple hair styles, for example ponytail. I am think loose and low pigtails. I have layered blonde hair shoulder length and big brown eyes! Help!!



Ok, i am 11 and I need hair help! Help!!?

hey, im 15



your loose pigtails sound cute.



you cold add a headband or tie a ribbon on your pigtails.



or you could put half of your hair back.



a messybun is always a quick easy do too.



http://www.seventeen.com/fun-stuff/video...



check out this video at seventeen magazine for tips =)



Ok, i am 11 and I need hair help! Help!!?

idk my bff jil



Ok, i am 11 and I need hair help! Help!!?

your idea sounds cute :)



Ok, i am 11 and I need hair help! Help!!?

you are 11.



1. you should not be on this site. the minimum age is 13.



2. go do your homework and watch the disney channel instead of worrying about hairstyles.



Ok, i am 11 and I need hair help! Help!!?

you care WAY too much about what you're going to wear the next day and what not...........



Ok, i am 11 and I need hair help! Help!!?

put gel on your hands (not alot) and run it thru your hair and take a clip and take a piece of your hair in the front like right abopve your nose forehead and twist it and make a poof...



hope i helped



-nicole



Ok, i am 11 and I need hair help! Help!!?

ya put some clips in your hair on one side like me!! XD im 11 and guess wha?? my sis tryed doing highlights and well....she did no good so we dyed it like hmm... 2 or 3 times and it kinda looks good it looks like i got highlights now... XD



Ok, i am 11 and I need hair help! Help!!?

Sounds good.



By the way,you might get reported,because you must be 12 years or older to use this site.



=)



Ok, i am 11 and I need hair help! Help!!?

Make a small bun (messy or not messy) at the bottom of your head. Kind of at the top of your neck and bottom of your hair line. Throw a green-black-blue-white headband in to jazz it up a little if you would like;)



Ok, i am 11 and I need hair help! Help!!?

i think i am a fairly cool person i wear skull t shirts and trendy hair with purple so when i say this don't think i am some old lady. where is your mother? You should not be interacting with strangers on the internet it is dangerous VERY!!!! you are 11 so you just don't understand how messed up people can be. my daughter is 11 and if i caught her posting something on a website she wouldn't get the computer again for i would say least 3 months. but then again we have almost every website blocked on her user an ours have passwords so... maybe this is your mothers fault.. you can tell her i said so:) Brush your hair everyday..change up the part sometimes. keep it simple now go be a kid

No comments:

Post a Comment