Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hair products for biracial boys 18 months old. HELP?

My twins are 18months old and have a white mom and blk dad. One has big curls and fine hair, the other smaller, kinky curls with more frizz. I am currently using Pink Lotion on both, but it looks too oily on one and too dry for the other. What product can I use for the fine hair without being too oily (I need it moisturized though) and something that holds in a lot of moisture for the other baby. Please help...there are so many products out there. With twins and a newborn, I don't have time or the money to play the trial and error game. Thnks



Hair products for biracial boys 18 months old. HELP?

I'm black and white too!! I use creme of nature. It is a miracle!! Its for black people but it isnt heavy. It works great! Also use a leave in conditioner for white people because it is light but it still moisterizes. Also aussie 3 min miracles work reeeeally great! These arent oily but it keeps hair nice and moist!



Hair products for biracial boys 18 months old. HELP?

Infusium 23, I use it on my son who is 5 and bi-racial. He has a head full of curls and they dry quickly. This helps immensely. It will work for both types of curls.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment