Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Is there a way to make my hair soft and curly again after a perm destroyed the texture?

When I was 17 I allowed a friend to perm my hair so that I could wear it straight. I know now that was a big mistake and my hair has never been the same since. I have professionally gotten my hair permed in desperation because my hair is now half curly at the top and stringy at the bottom. I am really looking for a way to get my hair to either grow back the way it used to or as close to it as I can get so that I can wear it out naturally. My hair now is very dry and breaks off even when I get trims and go to the salon. I haven't gotten my hair permed for almost a year now but I am tired of getting it straightened all the time. Plz help if you have experinced this problem. Oh I am also of more than one race black, native american, white if that helps.



Is there a way to make my hair soft and curly again after a perm destroyed the texture?

the only way is to cut it off and grow it back out. conditioning treatments are good but will not really effect the damaged hair. summer is coming try a cute short new look and by winter you should cute natural curls again.

No comments:

Post a Comment