Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Braiding hair?

I have naturally curly hair that is insanely thick. It's layered, and a little past my shoulders.



I'm thinking about braiding it wet tonight, would that possibly make it look better and tone down the frizz?



Some people have told me it made their hair into one big poofball and others tell me it gave them beautiful waves.



How many braids should I do/how tight or loose/anything else I should do?



Braiding hair?

Normally, yes braids do tame down curly hair and give you natural looking waves. But you should experiment around, find some products that are curly-haired friendly, or try wearing your hair in a bun overnight - another great way to smooth hair and have tamed waves.



I suggest one braid (a french) if you want big waves.



If you want a beachy, touseled look - opt for pigtails in french braids.



Good luck!



Braiding hair?

u should probably put some thing in it that would reduce the frizz like a cream or grease that has body or you might jus have a disaster the next day.



Braiding hair?

Blow dry your hair straight as you can with a polymer type shine lotion and braid it into one large braid.. Leave it till morning. If it is that thick it won't be dry by morning if you braid it wet. also heat up the braid after you braid it and it should be smoother when you take it apart in the morning. Also don't brush it out . Just undo the braid and finger it loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment