Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hair help, lol?

Ok... my hair is like a big fuzz ball; it won't stay down. How would I get it to stay down? I am using Crew Right now... Also, on my scalp, I have a curl in my hair, and it is really annoying, how would I get that to go away?



Hair help, lol?

Since straightening your hair is out of the question for you, I assume you mean chemically or with a straightening iron. Try a straightening serum and a blow dryer. Also, I know this is girly, but a hot oil treatment. It sounds like your hair is dry which will contribute to frizz.



Hair help, lol?

learn to like curly hair. I find curly hair rather attracting.



Hair help, lol?

get a straightener then straighten hair then put either hair spray or gel on it!



that is what you should try.



Hair help, lol?

Maybe you should try having you're hair straightened. It provides smooth, frizz-free hair. Having ot straighted obiously straightens your hair. no more curls. Straightening irons can cost $200-500.



Hair help, lol?

get a good haircut. get it chipped and thinned and find a good product for curly hair. having curly hair myself i would recommend Move Control by Goldwell if you want to keep the curl in control, its a wax that holds curls in their forms and keeps it from frizzing. failing that find a stylist that has curly hair her/himself they will understand and recommend a product that will suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment