Saturday, November 14, 2009

How do I get waivy hair? Help?

I have short hair (bairly shorter than shoulder length), my hair is naturally straight. I want to know how to get waivy hair. Every time I try I just end up getting big curley hair, not to mention it looks gross because it only curls if I stick gel or hairspray in it, so it has the wet look. I want loose waves that look as though they don't have any hairspray in it. The only way I can describe it is beach-hair. Let me know of any good products too. Thanks!



How do I get waivy hair? Help?

go to a salon, they're professionals, they know what to do, they'll be happy with the money, and you'll be happy with your wavy hair.



How do I get waivy hair? Help?

wet your hair and braid it sleep in the brades and take them out in the morning!



How do I get waivy hair? Help?

You can put your hair up in braids or use a crimping iron. But sorry i don't have any products to share.



How do I get waivy hair? Help?

go to stylist hair and tell to make for u (permanent)



How do I get waivy hair? Help?

pssh.... i have wavy hair and have to straiten it everyday.. can we trade?



How do I get waivy hair? Help?

"Wash n Curl" Shampoo



How do I get waivy hair? Help?

there is such thing as a thing that waves your hair like a curling iron



How do I get waivy hair? Help?

Gotcha ya on the last bit about your hair being to short to braid. I would suggest those Velcro type rollers. wet your hair put them in with some gel then dry them or if u are really brave sleep over night in them but that some times hurts your head. when they are dry take them out and brush should give you the wavy look with out the cost of a perm



How do I get waivy hair? Help?

Ahh sorry about that... just read the "To short to braid part"...They have irons you can get... like a waver iron I got mine for like 14 dollars



How do I get waivy hair? Help?

here are some suggestions, i havent tried some of them, but i ve heard that they work-



curl with iron or rollers. a crimper might work too



put some hairspray in ur hair before going to bed and the tossing and moving will create random waves



french braid ur hair and when u remove it there will be waves



put some defining product in ur hair and keep twirling it around ur finger. then, finger comb gently through to separate the waves



use sea salt spray. sea salt will give really pretty beach waves



scruch it with gel



bumble and bumble surf spray is supposed to work good



garnier fruticus also has surf spray



hope that helps!



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment