Saturday, November 14, 2009

My hair's pissing me off!?

Grr I just hate it, I always have... I had curly hair as a little girl, and then it went wavy and now - well, it's a bit wavy underneath, curlyish by my ears and straight on top - it's ridiculous, and I can't brush it because it goes frizzy and huge...



It's currently just beneath shoulder length with a couple of layers which just don't hang right, and I have a fringe which I'm growing out and it flicks out at all angles...



I always have a side parting but it just hangs all lank and crap unless I spend hours straightening it... I also LOVE my hair to be big, which usually means I backcomb it because curling takes too long...



It's taken me ages to grow it and I can't cut it because I'm an actor and my contract says so!



What can I do :(



My hair's pissing me off!?

i think you would be better moussing it so it goes really curly there is also a spay you can get and when its curly it will bounce up leaving looking shorter even though you haven't cut it i think curly hairs lovely ..x



My hair's pissing me off!?

grrrrrrrr me too! i have that sort of hair that just grows in all directions, and every day it's different.



Don't you just hate those women who have sleek hair that always looks in place.



My hair's pissing me off!?

A prolonged course of chemotherapy should sort out any hair-based problems.



My hair's pissing me off!?

http://www.infusium.com



They have a really good leave-in spray on conditioner.



My hair's pissing me off!?

i would say if you want curly hair:go to a salon %26amp; get a perm.



straight hair ?: go to a salon and get it relaxed.



:]



My hair's pissing me off!?

please go to a hair stylist



My hair's pissing me off!?

why not do a britney n shave damned mop-a-top off !!!



My hair's pissing me off!?

hmm i would of said use straitners until u said it takes ages have u tried frizz ease? go to the hair dressers and tell them they may be able to give u a style thats easier to manage.



lol shakey u made me luagh pmsl i shouldnt laugh at wot u said but hey its funny



My hair's pissing me off!?

well i have a few ideas. I have hair just like it and its annoying so ,



1. you can straighten it which it takes a long time.



2. or you can curl it with the hair spray and moose.



3. get so fusterated just put it up in a pony tail and call it a day thats what I do.



My hair's pissing me off!?

My hair is like that and i have the same problem...I think u'd b better of wetting it and then using mouse to scrunch it and make it supper curly. That's what i do and it is soooo cutee!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment