Wednesday, November 18, 2009

How can I make my really thich HAIR really straight and keep it that way ALL day?? PLEASE help me!!?

My hair is really thick and wavy. It really makes me mad because when I straighten my hair, it gets really poofy after about a half an hour. Also, the bottom of my hair tends to curl out. I use a Remmington straightner. It works well. Are there and products I can use to keep my hair from getting bigger and poofier??? PLEASE help!! Thanks. =D



How can I make my really thich HAIR really straight and keep it that way ALL day?? PLEASE help me!!?

any chi products would work great and you should also invest in a chi straightner they cost more but are well worth it and are great for thick hair. I take cosmetology clases so i use one every day on clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment