Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bad hair?!?

I have nice hair in my opinion but in cold contries its nice and straight but now that i live in africa its hot and moist my hair get big and fluffy.....doesnt look nice. What can i do against that or what can i buy to stop it going like that?



Bad hair?!?

I have wavy hair and in humid weather it goes crazy! Stay away from the hairdrier and the straightening iron if you can - they do damage your hair. If you cant do without them use a heat protectant spray. After you've washed your hair try not to brush it too much it will only get frizzier. A serum will help tone down the frizz but make sure you put it through your hair evenly or you'll end up looking oily. A decent shampoo and conditioner plus using a treatment regularly will help.



Bad hair?!?

I find the more conditioner I use, the less frizzy my hair gets. Find a good hair mask, GHD do a good one.



Bad hair?!?

move to lower ground



Bad hair?!?

honestly, youll just have to see what works with your hair the best.. youll figure it out eventually, you just have to play around with it



what i do for my hair to not do that is cake on the hair spray, it works wonders, maybe you could try that



also straightning serum and shampoos and conditioners made to help manage unruly hair will most likley also help :]



Bad hair?!?

A heavy conditioner like Panteen Pro V. I have super thick straight hair and lived in San Antonio, Texas most of my life where it is super dee duper Humid! Anywho after using it I noticed that my hair would look not only super straight, but thin like I wanted!



Bad hair?!?

Just use treatment once a week, the heat is drying your hair out and taking your nautual oils out which leads to it looking dry and frizzy.



Bad hair?!?

I have naturally frizzy hair and i find using the cold shot button on your hair dryer(if it has one)calms down the frizz a bit

No comments:

Post a Comment