Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Greasy hair?

Okay I have super thick hair and I can't not use conditioner because my hair would be one big knot! Any suggestions?



Greasy hair?

OK i dont know what u use for your hair but this is what my mom does to my hair: use a good shampoo to help remove knots, when you use conditioner put it in your hair comb out, then put on a plastic shower cap and sit under the dryer. I hope I help you out



Greasy hair?

wash ur hair everyday



Greasy hair?

Use clarifying shampoo and conditioner for greasy hair that just enhances shine and cleanses, doesn't add build-up. Head %26amp; SHoulder's is good.



Greasy hair?

I have thick hair too and my aunt told me to use conditioner but a tiny amount and it won't be greasy.



Greasy hair?

hmm. . .conditioner usually gets rid of my knots! I usually use conditioner every other day/2x a week. . .really scrub your scalp when u shampoo. . .Head %26amp; Shoulders?



Greasy hair?

Conditioner should make your hair softer and smoother, not go into a knot. When you're done shampooing your hair in the shower, try using conditioner then. Make sure you have a good brand. Some of the cheap-o brands don't work worth a damn. I would suggest Tresume or Thermosilk.



Greasy hair?

tryb ing using a all in one shapoo that has both in it let me know how it work out for you



Greasy hair?

When you condition your hair, start at the middle of your head and only condition under that. Your scalp produces it's own oils and there's no need for contioners there. You will notice that your hair is less greasy.



If that doesn't help, Aussie makes a great leave-in conditioner spray. You can spray it wherever you need it and avoid the places that tend to get greasy.



Greasy hair?

You can use baby powder to help reduce the appearance of oil or grease in the hair, if your hair is light colored or blonde. Have you tried an all in one product? Something that has shampoo %26amp; conditioner in it together so there is only one step.



Greasy hair?

use a little conditioner on top and more towards the ends. rinse with cooler water. washing everyday is bad 4 ur hair



Greasy hair?

Well what I would do is get leave in conditioner and put it in works.



Greasy hair?

Shampoo, Rinse, Condition, Rinse, Brush.



Conditioner doesn't make knots, it makes your hair silkier and finer.



Greasy hair?

My hair used to be greasy but if you shampoo your hair more often than you will get rid off the grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment